Why are men so useless??

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
So, this week, the car died last Sunday.............so been car less mean DD cant go to nursery.
I cant work from home so OH has been......well, I use that term loosely........he has been at home, his laptop has been at home, but minimal, if any work has been done...............

Along with NO housework, No laundry, NOTHING.........They have sat and watched cartoons ALL DAY.............and expect me to tidy up when I get home.

I am NOT impressed. So just want to bin all his clothes!

Go on strike from all house work! I did once and it worked wonders! They're used to you picking up after them, used to you doing everything for them. If he gets hungry, tell him where the fridge is. If he cant find something, tell him its because he didn't put it back where it belongs etc. It sounds very childish, and I guess in a way it is, but its not fair on you! The biggest thing for my DH when we first got together was taking the bin out (he would stuff thing on top instead of taking it out) or putting his laundry in the wash bin (he would leave it on the floor) So I stopped taking the bin out and stopped doing his washing. He then started doing it when he had nothing to wear lol

I agree with going on strike. I've been ill and couldn't do it and it drove me mad. I always thought hubby 'didn't see' the mess but he kept commenting what a mess it was! I just said that's because I haven't cleaned!
They are idiots and tbh I think most men are lazy

I'd have to agree with going on strike. He's not going to move his butt to do chores that you just always do without any question, you need to show him :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->