Why cant i cope :'(

M

mummyvikki

I just cant face each day :(
Im a nervous wreck..After having Ty with severe reflux apnea and weak stomach muscles i cant breath when im round my 32week premmie as im scared things are going to go the same way as my 1st born 31weeker.
She has just started to bring her milk back up and they cant tell me why as yet..they are monitoring her closely and keeping me updated but im terrified i really am :'(
I dont want her to have the same problems Ty had it isnt fair on them.
My OH trys his best to understand but im numb and i dont think no1 can feel how im feeling.
Please tell me im not going crazy xx

(((hugs))

I know how utter shit reflux can be. So when my term baby was born she too was throwing up a lot. I was in utter bits - I thought I was going to have to deal with two babies with reflux. I don't.

It can be normal for babies to be sick in the first few weeks, so bare this in mind. But remember even if it is second time running - you are experienced now and you know what to do to help.

I know how you feel babe you will get into the swing me things again danni was born at 35 weeks and is a week old now and her big brother me 14 months has been very hard to cope with sadley puting on a brave face is not working but feeling a bit better. Its not easy but its a job all woman love to hate congratulations on your little one and Many hopes things get better for you in time x o x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->