Why did this happen? night nappy q!

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
:wacko::growlmad::nope::dohh:

I just heard K crying, after only been asleep for an hour :dohh: so I went up to see him and found he was soaking wet!

He was in a goodmamas, with an extra bamboo booster, and a ME airflow wrap (which is quite new). He was wet round his waist on one side, like it had leaked through the side? :shrug:

Ive never had leaks with that wrap before. How come? and why would it leak there? Confused .... he was very upset at being woken and changed, so now he's in a sposie :dohh:

i found wraps only leaked if i had the tiniest bit of the nappy inside the wrap trapped in the seam!

Eventually i gave up trying to use fitted and i stuff an organic flip insert with a bg newborn insert and get 13 hours out of that instead.

Yea i only use fitteds and wraps but they can leak if the wrap isnt entirely over the nappy :)

only thing I would hazzard a guess at is that he maybe turned funny whilst asleep which would = the leakage out one side?

:wacko::nope::growlmad:

this time, he was in a WNNN with a WN wrap. I made sure the WNNN was totally covered by the wrap and nothign was sticking out or tucked in or anything. But after about 3 hours he was soaked through the waist again !?!??

I dont get it :shrug: he'd only rolled over a bit so surely he couldnt have dislodged it that much?? he was so upset when I had to strip him off and change him completely, poor boy :cry: OH said he must have corrosive wee or something ...

I don't have a boy, so feel free to tell me I'm being thick... Could he have somehow moved/rolled so that his bits were pointing up/out?

The only other thing I can think of is what happened withour WNNN once. My OH had pulled the snap-on insert too far forward, and so it ended up soaking into the waist area. Not sure if that's the same thing here, but it wouldn't really explain the side getting wet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->