Why do baby toys...

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
have to be so hard to put together!? Oh my Lord, that was the most frustrating thing I've ever done. 1-2-3 tea for me exersaucer : not for the easily angered! :rofl::rofl:

On the other hand, I put it together without any help which is a huge accomplishment! :muaha: She better appreciate this once she can use it! :dohh:

Attachments

• 123teaforme.jpg
    123teaforme.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 5
:rofl: It's a cute exersaucer. Hannah has one (not that one but another) and she LOVES it!

lol... I am pretty good at putting things together mechanically... I dont mind.

I assembled that huge thing with my own two hands, and even though others around me were getting frustrated, I loved doing it. You'll see that exersaucer can be a lifesaver.

Helena has that one, I made Brian put it together.

I got that same Exersaucer :)
It's still in the box. Won't need it for awhile, and it stores nicer/neater that way (I have the perfect rectangular/square spot for the box LOL).. now you've got me worried.

That can be one of daddy's jobs I think!! After assembling my stroller I want to steer clear of any assembly :)

It's still in the box. Won't need it for awhile, and it stores nicer/neater that way (I have the perfect rectangular/square spot for the box LOL).. now you've got me worried.

That can be one of daddy's jobs I think!! After assembling my stroller I want to steer clear of any assembly :)

:cry: I wanted that one Tasha! will Javier have a problem with pink? :blush:

Yeah...I get too fustrated, so Mr Daddy puts it together, or tries... hehe

:rofl:

Some boys like pink you know!! hehe. I think it's your OH not Javier that will have a problem with it!

:rofl: But yu'll appreciate it soon when Renah's in it and you actually have a spare minute!

I put Lola's together myself too :smug:

:rofl:

Some boys like pink you know!! hehe. I think it's your OH not Javier that will have a problem with it!

No no... I won't buy a boy pink! I am so old fashion... I like the jungle one I saw or a bouncer type they can jump in... Boys are very easy to shop for... but IMO girls are more fun to shop for! :happydance:

you wouldn't believe how many hours it took me to put together her jumperoo :blush:!

Oh no! I'm getting something like that. Stircrazy can out it up! But I have found with so many toys theres just no need or they have like 100 wires attaching them to the packaging/box!

you wouldn't believe how many hours it took me to put together her jumperoo :blush:!

:rofl::rofl:

That I did by myself and it was up in 15 minutes. LOL

OH had the harder ones this year putting together a dollhouse for Amanda and a table/train set for Jayden. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->