Why Do I Feel So Terrible?!

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
Since the change in weather I have felt like a pile of crap. I am out of breath all the time, im up and down in temperature, if i sit im cold if i move an inch i turn boiling hot an feel like im going to melt, i feel a bit faint on the odd occasion, im struggling with restless sleep and no matter how much ive had im still exhausted the next day. This has been going on all this week. I don't know if its because im stranded in the house with 2 under 2yr olds as there have been Gail force winds an rain most days, or if im suffering from depression or anxiety because of hubby starting a new job and money is bad atm, or have i got mums thyroid problem or is it something else. Its very out the blue an not like me as normally im active. Im not a small girl (size 16-18) & atm i love sugary foods. Also had the depo so that's made me put a bit of weight on. Anyone else experience the same thing. Feel like just curling into a ball & crying atm i feel so tired an crap. If its not gone by Sunday im going to see my GP :/

massive hugs sweetie.
you sound like u have a bug of some kind. it's definitely worth a trip to docs.
I know that when I'm tired I feel teary and snappy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"