why do i have to have an awkward baby?

suzimc

Reaction score
Hmm, I believe I am now the size of a small house...at least a granny flat....but my baby feels the need to lie with his head on my bladder and his feet under my ribs! There's loads of space all round about you sweetie why are you determined to keep me awake forever???

Mine has been head-first since day 1 (or at least, at every scan!) and it means I have to go to the bathroom all the time.....

Mommy is counting down the time to eviction! (and a full night's sleep for once....because OH can stay up with baby for once!)

best wishes

LOL, mine likes to lie sideways. My tummy gets hard as he/she pushes against it. Feels so odd.

Managed to sleep half the night last night which was an improvement but went shopping with poor husband today and moaned my way through the centre of Dundee! My other babies are so old that I'd forgotten how painful and uncomfortable 3rd tri could be! I'm going back to work on Monday after 9 weeks off so I'm desperately hoping I can get through the day! x

My bump is all baby and for most of the pregnancy liked to lie horizontal under the bump and sometimes it felt like it was tap dancing on my bladder and bowels. At 31 wk check up it was head down and bum up so now it likes to kick out my sides and at the same time punch my bladder and it feels like its going to drop out at any time!

Just some of the joys of being a woman, if men only knew what we went through:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->