why do they do this! *updated* we're back! post 7

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
We're meant to be going to clinic this morning. I thought I'd put Chloe down for her nap before we go, she usually sleeps for 45 mins in the morning, put her down at 9 and at 10:15 she's still asleep!! I'm going to have to wake her up!!

Amyway, I'm dreading clinic- we havent been for 4 weeks and then she was 19lbs 6!!! Dread to think what she is now!

She is happy and healthy! Enjoy hearing how big your little lady is getting! You're both doing so well she looks so happy.

:hugs:

Typical with the nap!!!

Like i said on FB Amy im sure she will be fine :) shes a happy gorgeous little girl x x

sods law that archie always tends to be due a feed round clinic it always happens! and she looks gorgeous happy and healthy hun xx

maddi does the same thing with naps :dohh: oh sweetie don't worry about clinic, you're doing wonderfully and chloe and is a beautiful happy, healthy little lady x

Typical! :dohh:

Good luck at your appointment, even though you don't need it, Chloe is absolutly perfect and I'm sure you'll get just praising. :)

we're back, she woke up in time!

She's 20lbs 3oz and 72cm, thats 95th centile weight and 99th height.

Well done Chloe!! Sounds like she's doing great :hug:

and typical on the nap part. Hannah never naps long unless the in-laws are here :dohh:

sounds like she is doing well!

good going Chloe!

I weighed Ally today (I don't bother with HVs, I just do it myself at the self service scales!) and he's now 20lbs 9oz...which is only between the 75th and 91st percentile for boys!

Yay GO mummy and Chloe!!!

Well done to Ally too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"