why is it?!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
that if we're going somewhere we have one million things to sort, and it takes ages to get out the door, but as soon as we can't get out the door (snow) everything runs perfectly smoothly!!! :rofl:

EVERYTHING is done!!! housework, ironing, both washed and dress, everything cleaned!!! but can't do anything cos of the snow :rofl:

anyone else find this :lol:

thats typical LOL.
i find it a nightmare to get out of the house, i should really be doing houseowrk now but i really havent got the motivation right now

Lou
xxx

oh lou i don't blame you! i found it soooo hard when maddi was 9weeks getting out, and that was help from mum! its gets so much easier as time goes on honey :)

i havent got any family that lives close by they all live 120 miles away and ians mum is far to wrapped up in his sister and her daughter to care about us

Lou
xxx

oh honey thats horrible :hugs: its only my mum dad and gramps (and my late nanny) that we're close to, we're not close to james' parents at all x

its true! I'm lucky, I'm one of those people that doesnt worry about it. Our house is too small for the amount of stuff we have so I have to getr used to it!

i think thats the best way to be amy, i need to be much more relaxed :)

hmmm nope not in this house, we've only just got dressed and someone is grumpy today lol

needed to go food shopping but not taking her out in this so am waiting until OH gets home from work then dropping her with my nan down the road.

lol at you guys! It always takes us an age to get out. The worst is when I'm walking both dogs. The old dog goes into his own little waterproof coat, I have to get into my messy clothes, get Byron all warm and into his carrier - always have the conundrum, do I tramp muddy boots through the house to the baby or wear him whilst putting on the boots trying not to tip him on to the floor!

I'm going to do some housework in a few mins I think. Byron put himself to sleep about half an hour ago so I should take advantage, the kitchen and bathroom are both sties! With two big black dogs our house is always a mess too. Like you Amy we just have a lower standard to maintain! :rofl:

i need to be much more relaxed about my house, i like it to be clean and tidy all the time, i do try and keep it tidy but not like i used to

Lou
xxx

I haven't tidied today, and I am itching to! Niamh has been awake and playing since 9am though, so have been keeping her entertained. She should go down for a sleep soon though and then I can go a bit mental cleaning :rofl: I am totally anal about having a clean house. I can't have anything out of place :blush:

:rofl:
Yep. I'm completely snowed in today, can't go anywhere and Lola is being a perfect angel in her bumbo :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->