Why is my body playing tricks

jellybean16

Reaction score
This month I was convinced this was it (15 months ttc). 3dpo had lower back ache which I never have. Then from around 6 dpo had cramps and a full feeling around my vagina/cervix for 3 days. Really sore boobs from 6dpo. Slightly different cm than usual. Feeling warmer.

I am used to symptom spotting every month and everything was different from my usual cycle but today all my symptoms have pretty much disappeared other than mildly sore boobs if I poke them! I'm not due af until Friday but just feel like it's never going to happen :(

Don't beat yourself up! You still have time. You're not out until the :witch: shows!

Fingers & toes crossed for you!

Thanks Momma13. I'm usually really positive but because this month I felt so different I got really hopeful so now all the symptoms have disappeared I feel so deflated!

Keep in mind, symptoms can come and go during pregnancy. They aren't constant for everyone. So, try not to focua on your symptoms. Just attempt to stay calm & relax!

The games progesterone plays are awful! I had completely different symptoms this month that I've never had and huge temp drop today. So I know how you feel when it comes to playing tricks.

This month I was convinced this was it (15 months ttc). 3dpo had lower back ache which I never have. Then from around 6 dpo had cramps and a full feeling around my vagina/cervix for 3 days. Really sore boobs from 6dpo. Slightly different cm than usual. Feeling warmer.

I am used to symptom spotting every month and everything was different from my usual cycle but today all my symptoms have pretty much disappeared other than mildly sore boobs if I poke them! I'm not due af until Friday but just feel like it's never going to happen :(

hey your not out until af shows seriously. I thought last cycle a bfp was pretty much impossible considering bd timing, no symptoms, spotting on the day af was due and low and behold I gotta big beautiful bfp, it unfortunately ended in a mc but still its not over until af shows keep your head up

I know it's awful. I have now started having af cramps just to rub it in!

Now no more sore boobs just lots of af cramps and a sore throat 😣

hey that could be a sign. this last time that was one of my first signs I had a very sore throat and started coughing like crazy. I chalked It up to getting caught in the rain but did think it was strange to get a cold during summer. Good luck to you lets us know how everything goes

Really Rockstar? I never would of connected the 2! Maybe there is hope!

I am still having bad cramping. Guess I will know for sure Friday either way.

I had AF like cramps the other day and then my temp dropped big time yesterday... It went back up today! You're not out until she shows.

Took a test this morning bfn.

These cramps are so much more intense and have lasted loads longer than usual. Again different from usual but all other signs have gone.

Will stay hopeful only one more day to go. Thank you for all your kind words and support. It means a lot x

Really Rockstar? I never would of connected the 2! Maybe there is hope!

I am still having bad cramping. Guess I will know for sure Friday either way.

Yeah i kept thinking just my luck my godson who isnt even one stayed out playing in the rain didnt even get sick but I gotta cold lol. Yeah that was pretty much my only symptom which is why i chalked it up to the rain but it definitly BFP darkest one Ive ever had...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->