Why is playmobil fire engine not on sale in MY asda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPF

Reaction score
Just sat in asda cafe after making the trip as loads of people on here and money supermarket etc have said they've seen playmobil fire engine half price already in the toy sale.

It's here, but full price!

Am so annoyed its on sale some places and not others!!

Hiya, no advice but that is so annoying! Half price makes such a big difference too.

* Just a thought but could you ask a staff member to check the price through the till. Some times things go through at a different price to the marked one. I once bought some tt bottles at asda and they went through the till half the price that they were marked at

I would totally ask them about it

Or scan it at least!

I woudl ask them about it and tell them it's meant to be half the price it was £40 in our local store last week and is now £20 in the half price sale seen it yesterday

Thanks ladies - I asked a lady who looked very dubiously at me suggesting it might be half price what was stated, but she scanned it and was shocked to see it WAS £20 not £40!

She helped me sneak it in the trolley under my coat so ds wouldn't see - he's taking the picture from the smyths catalogue to santa to make sure santa buys the right one!!

Glad you managed to get it. My asda didn't even have the Playmobil fire engine in stock :( hopefully it is online tomorrow x

Glad you managed to get it. My asda didn't even have the Playmobil fire engine in stock :( hopefully it is online tomorrow x

There's 3 asda / asda living in my nearest town and I know 2 of them don't ever have playmobil in. I took a chance on the 3rd as I thought I'd seen some once or twice.

The toy sale stuff was all over the shop though and the fire engine was on the end of the cosmetic aisle!

Fx you get it tomorrow x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back