:( Why ?

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant on thanksgiving night. Me and my husband had slow and easy sex last night. I woke up this morning to brown blood when I wiped. It turned to horrible cramps and heavy bleeding within an hour. I'm sitting in the ER right now alone because my husband had to stay home with our kids. They just poked me with a big ask needle for blood work. I'm so tired of having miscarriages. I have children so I need to just count my blessings and be ok with me possibly never having another child. It's so hard to say ok though.

I am so sorry... Keep your head up until you know for sure and it will all work out in the end.

:hugs: im sorry hun... :cry: I hope everything is okay..

Sending you a lot of hugs!! I know how hard it is, if you need anyone to talk to you can always message me! :hugs:

Thank you ladies. They told me it was possible twins. That makes 3 sets of twins, I lost 2 sets and my daughter was a twin but the other didn't grow. I've never taken fertility meds either. I'm heartbroken. I'm in sooo much pain. The bleeding is worse than I have ever had. It's making me think twice about trying for another baby.

So sorry to hear hun. Sending big hugs :hugs:

Thank you ladies. They told me it was possible twins. That makes 3 sets of twins, I lost 2 sets and my daughter was a twin but the other didn't grow. I've never taken fertility meds either. I'm heartbroken. I'm in sooo much pain. The bleeding is worse than I have ever had. It's making me think twice about trying for another baby.

I loss two babies in a three month period, I also have fertility issues. After losing Hope, I loss all feelings towards being pregnant, I thought never again. I can't go through it again. It's devastating! Here I am learning I'm pregnant again and the emotions are flying. Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->