Why??

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Are baby pants so bloody tight around the waist??? What do other people do to make them fit better?

I have some cute pants and outfits but the elastic is so tight.

I have the oppostie everything is too big on Ella lol

Yeah I have the opposite issue with Hannah, she's small around the waist but really really long so she's in 6-9 months clothes. They swamp her everywhere but the lengthwise (in arms and legs :dohh:)

Lola is short but chubby so I also sometimes get the elastic band problem. On one of her pants it was really tight and I had to open them and sew in a larger piece! :dohh:

Lola is short but chubby so I also sometimes get the elastic band problem. On one of her pants it was really tight and I had to open them and sew in a larger piece! :dohh:

very crafty!

I can't sew worth a darn :rofl:

LOL I am lucky, because if I can get them over her chubby legs and bum, then they will definitely be okay around her waist... But she is wearing 18-24 months pants and they are a bit long... which sucks..

I have the same problem with Renah. They fit her in length but they're a bit too tight around the waist some of them.

good idea amy... I think I will just have to start somehow cutting the elastic...

i have same problem with almost all of his bottoms, they leave read mark on his waist and the neck of the tops are too small for his head.

Most baby clothes fit my boy perfectly.Glad about that!!!

You know I was ,thinking, baby clothes are designed similar to womens clothes-with one body shape in mind :rofl: ever notice a lot of jeans might fit perfectly but too big or small around your waist? I have always had this problem!! Just had to add my thought :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->