Wierd 'tugging' feeling?

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
So, its CD27 today from a 28/29 cycle, and I don't think this is our month as we only BD'd twice in the fertile time(and I think one of those was too late)

Anyway, for the past hour of so, I've had a very strange tugging feeling on my left side.

If I had to describe it, it's like someone's got hold af an invisible bit of cotton that is attached to the inside of my C Section scar, and they're tugging it.:wacko: Not enough to hurt it, but I can definitely feel it.

Uh?

strange! no answers hun, but Im sure someone will come along who has experienced the same feeling.

and BTW most people who get their BFP's are surprised because they have hardly BD'ed and dont expect it, so you never know! It only takes the once! good luck hunny and stay away witch

We BD twice over our fertile time and one poss too late ;) & well work it out lol :mrgreen:

twice in your fertile time is quite a feat!! :) Those are pretty good chances my dear!!! :)

ive had those weird tugging pains,but got my af so not too sure what they are hun,good luck
xxxx

How weird, I had exactly what you described this morning, a week before my AF is due. Maybe it is AF related, but we hope not hey?! Plus my boobs usually get sore now before AF but they're not - but then they get sore when PG apparently so not really a sign. Arghhhhhhh! I guess we just need to bide our time - at least you only have a day or 2! And BTW, 2 in the fertile time is enough. I hope one is too - we only BD'd once cos of DB's shifts!

good luck hun, hope this is your month!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"