Will I always be alone?

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Hello again lovely ladies :)

Ok as ive said before im 12 weeks pregnant n my partner has left me. This might sound so shallow but im scared of being single for the rest of my life. Im only 20 and scared no1 will want a relationship with a single mother

Please help

__X

dont be silly hun, i know it your hormones at present making you have worrys like this, but you will hopefully find a nice man and settle. I was on my own with 3 kids when i met my new hubby so it can happen , concentrate on you and the babe and if a nice guy comes along it the bonus.

the right man out there for you, will want to be with you and your child.
i dont believe you will be alone hun, it must be very emotional for you, do you have support from your family and friends? and you are not alone here on the forum, we are here to listen to your worries and share in your happiness, i know thats not the same as real ppl in your life and it shouldnt replace it, but it can add to it. hugs

I am sorry lovely.

Live for each day - you just dont know what is round the corner. You have a miracle growing inside you and you need to look after the both of you.

xxxx

dont feel like that honey things will be fine xx just keep your chin up

:hugs: your Mr Right is waiting for you & will appear when time is right I am a firm believer in things happen for a reason just take each day as it comes hun :hugs:

Thank you guys :) I had my 1st scan 2day n was so emotional. Still cryin 5 hours later!

__X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->