Will Kate Middleton Be Joining BnB Too?

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
:haha:

Apparently, Wills only gone and knocked Kate up hasnt he :lol:

Well thats whats being said in some news websites.

How wonderful if so, they'll make lovely parents.

Now for a name....Charles II anyone?

https://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/royal-baby-way-confirmed-sighting-kate-middleton-baby-142505207.html

Aww a little Prince or Princess! She might already be on .... she could have been in the WTT and the TTC forums for the last year or so! :haha:

That is one daft article :rofl:

She looks a little on the malnourished side to have a baby to me!

I think she's a little odd personally, I dont think I'd like to spend any time with her, doesn't look like she has much of a personality...

Harry on the other hand was a hoot when I last saw him at the polo!

I think she and wills will be lovely parents :)

I really like her - Although she is wayyyy too skinny! She looks skeletal and could do with putting on a few pounds - She's a princess with billions of little girls looking up to her it's a bit of a bad thing to promote. But on the flip side she got thrown into something huge she's got to be one of the most photographed women as I've not opened a magazine or newspaper in ages where there hasn't been a pic of her and what she's wearing - That kind of pressure can't be easy to deal with!

I think they're a lovely couple and will make lovely parents :)

I'll believe it when I see a proper baby sized bump!! I do think it'd be nice for them though :)

I agree that she is far too thin however I reckon she probably doesn't get all the much chance to eat proper meals every day. She probably sits down at receptions and people are talking to her so much that she doesn't get chance to eat!! I'd imagine being married to heir to the throne much be quite stressful too and the stress burns off the caleries!

HAHA, she probably just has wind...........seriously. She is soo skinny that just eating and flobbing would give her a bump!!

Ok, I am that sad that I just went and had a looks.......................I think she HAS put on weight, but I dont think its a baby bump. Seems its that dreaded blue wool jacket - - which despite being unflattering, does look a teeny bit more snug than before

https://www.entertainmentwise.com/p...iddleton-Steps-Out-With-Visible-Bump-Pictures

She did look a lot more full in the face yesterday :) I hope she is...its weird to think that their baby is prob going to be the monarch for our children and grandchildren.xx

It would be lovely if she is, they would make lovely parents but I think the media are just a little obsessed with it and will try and use any reason to make out she's pregnant..

id like to know where this 'obvious' baby bump is - i cant see it!! x

I can't see a bump, she's still super skinny! x

its all gossip so who knows but if you type her name into Google her its the second recommendation so clearly a lot of people are now wondering, I can imagine it being really awkward if she isn't with everyone saying she looks pregnant :haha:

but she sooo skinny surly someone would have noticed something at the jubilee stuff.

i reckon they are trianing them up to become king and queen...and charles will advocate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->