Will my supply be enough?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I exclusively breastfed for six months and then I started introducing a bottle as she started clamping down on me, pulling away and basically being too interested in everything but feeding.
It has been a lot easier since introducing a bottle but I still have been breastfeeding morning, before bed and during the night (usually once) if I continue doing this willy supply be enough to still do these feedings?
My milk has obviously reduced a lot since I have cut from feeding around 10 times a day to just 2/3 I just want to make sure it won't completely disappear.
Thanks

I'm not too sure, but I think you're out of the most sensitive first months so supply will adjust more slowly rather than take a nosedive before disappearing.

Lots of moms bf past a year or two even with only a few feeds per day.

Your supply should be enough, do your breasts still get fuller between the feeds?
I dropped feeds once LO started solids as she didn't want it as much. I still got plenty milk until I finished breast feeding her. x

No they don't get that full feeling at all any more but I know I still have milk as I can hear her guzzling.
When I try to feed her in the day she isn't interested or she clamps down, it's so frustrating! Thanks for your replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->