Will Someone Airmail Me A Cupcake???

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I am bloated, nauseous, tired beyond repair, my breast feel like they went 12 rounds with Mayweather, and I have 4 orders to finish. All I want it a giant glass of milk and CUPCAKES!!!! FEED ME ALL THE CUPCAKES!!!!! If I had the car right now I would totally drag my children to the store for cupcakes. I NEED THEM.........

That is all.....

Im feeling the same way but about greek pizza! We have no place that has them in my stupid little small town!

My daughter and I made chocolate cake today. It's a celebratory cake for OH, but really I just want cake.
Also you should whip together the 6min cake! You could be eating cake in under 30min!!! :haha:

Cake and cupcakes sound so ew right now. I was craving salad today! You can have my share of the cupcakes, lol.

I'm afraid I'm craving apples and fresh fruit....

Damn, now I want a cupcake! luckily I'm at work & there is like 4 bakeries in this town, I would send you one but would take too long to get there and you would probably be craving something different by the time it arrived :dohh:

I have 6 in the fridge right now that hubby made, ill eat one and think of you :haha: I'm just kidding. Hope you get some cupcake goodness soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->