Will someone PLEASE look at my chart xoxo

MissGossip

Reaction score
Hi, I've posted so many threads and still don't get any replys... Can someone please explain my temps to me, according to opk I O'd on cd 16, yesterday my temp rised again and has stay raised today also.... Maybe someone can shed some lights for me? Thanks xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 35
Yes looks like you o'd on cd16 to me although I usually see a bit of a clearer shift in temps from lower before O to higher after but it looks like yours are generally higher now. What are you using to track? Does it normally put in a cover line?

It's an app think its called kindara or something :/ it doesn't put a cover line in, I was worried that after cd16 it didn't rise any higher than what it had been before which worried me but the past couple of days it's rised again...does this chart look normal to you? It's my first month temping so dont know what to think! Xx

I don't think you've ovulated yet, the temp rise after ovulation tends to be higher than previous temps. Try not to worry, when it rises, you'll know. My cycle was 45days, so I had to wait 30d for the rise, but once it did, it was unmistakable.

I'm on my first month of charting too. So confusing I know how you're feeling! xx

Same here. My first month charting and mine looks really similar to yours right now. Before I think I O'd my temps were all over the place, now it's high and has stayed high. Just not higher than my highest temp before O. If that makes sense... I'd post it but not sure how. Good luck! Hopefully we figure this out soon! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, I have a picture from ff which is slightly clearer of when I ovulated, I entered them on the wrong days though so cd16 is actually CD15 on this chart (don't ask) haha. I appreciate your help :) due af at weekend so I hope I have ovulated by now!!
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member