will you just come out already

Lilbean2

Reaction score
yes you baby inside lol

I'm going absolutely coo today, aches and pains, so fed Up now, I want this baby out I'm hoping for a vbac so have to hang tight otherwise they were going to do a elective section at 39 weeks.. but now it seems like everyone's waters are going left right centre lol apart from me, I'm getting well jels lol

I hear you! Everyone is having their babies and I'm still waiting! Hope things happen soon for you

Right with you! I've been Crampy and achy all last night and today but it's not turning in to anything! If I'm going to feel so miserable, can't this just please turn to contractions!

I feel you. Im at the verge of crying because I start getting pains and they die out. Everyone that were due due with me gave birth. Im just floating around

I hear you zenaa! 11 days over today...11! My baby is as lazy as his big brother and sister (they were 11 and 12 days late). It's got to be today surely!

I swear of one more person asks me if I've had him yet I'm going to f*cking scream. If I ignore their texts they continue with texting if I reply with a 'no' they are like oh you sound really fed up. Leave me alone! Arghhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->