will you stay team yellow?

F

FierceAngel

wen i was pregnant with luisa i knew from the start i would find out if she was a girl or a boy,,,

reason: after so many losses i felt her sex would be lost on me at birth.. like i would be so overwhelmed that she was here safe that i wouldnt care...

so we chose to find out and enjoy it at 20 weeks iykwim!

but this time i feel lie staying on team yell oh wants to find out though!!

xx

No I wont as it will be my first.

I will be so overwhelmed to have got to 9 months I want to enjoy every second of it :F

I'm going to be Team Yellow - at Davids insistance, he want to be able to rush out and buy the right outfit and some crazy balloons :)

where as i'd love to know .... but since i get to feel the pregnancy and al the changes i'll let him keep us team yellow

i want to know, i'm too much of a planner not to know

i might consider team yellow for future kids though, but not my first/second

Im defo team yellow! Don't get me wrong a part of me will be dying to find out but I think we have so few surprises in life that I want to enjoy that one!! Xx

I found out with both my kid's at 20 weeks i really want to hold out for suprise this time but OH always wants to know so we will prob end up finding out ha ha xx

i wanted to find out with my daughter at 21weeks but she had her legs closed!! little monkey she was!! but then when i lost her at 25weeks even though it was a bad experience i was still excited to find out the sex. in some ways im glad we didnt find it out otherwise i would have bought everything and maybe got more attactched if you know what i mean. so next time i will be team yellow, even though i will want to know at the scans, im going to make sure i get more excitment on the birth day xx

We've never found out with any of our 4...Part of me thinks it's a good idea to find out next time around...We have 3 girls here with us, it was our first son that we lost. I will be very honest, next time will be our last child (he was supposed to be our last) and I really really want a son to raise. I think if we find out and it's a girl, it would give me time to adjust to that reality, but then again, if we wait to be surprised, I know either way I'll be so happy to have my baby, and regardless, he or she would be loved.

So we'll keep it a surprise again!

Control freak over here just HAS to find out :rofl:

I had planned to find out the first time, but the next time it happens - I'm not so sure....think it might be nice to have a surprise! x

I would definitely have to know! I couldn't wait. Too impatient!

I did not find out last time and was convinced i was having a girl and was so shocked when boy popped out, i think next time we will find out, but i guess that might change.

I didn't find out with my daughter until the end, but I'd been pretty sure she was a she.

This time... I don't know. Part of me wants to wait for a surprise. On the other hand, it'll be a surprise whenever we find out... and I hate pink frilly stuff, so all the lovely little outfits I picked out really could go either way. If my OH has an opinion when we get to that point, I'll probably just go with it as I could be swayed either way.

Yeah this is going to be a tricky one! With my two girls they wouldnt tell me, was way back when Noah was a boy and I guess it wasnt as accurate back then, they just wouldnt commit when I asked them! :haha: I had a feeling they were both girls though before they were born, I just couldnt pick boys names no matter how hard I tried, but settled on both their names really quickly! This will be my last, DH's first and he wants a surprise, I wouldnt mind finding out!:haha: We will be doing the full gammit of genetic testing as Im on the errmm older side, so the docs will know the gender! I dont know how I am going to stop myself from asking knowing that! :rofl:

i would love to be on team yellow but i think it would get to me and i would have to find out haha

My hospital don't tell you unless you ask so they without them mentioning it I think i would find it easier to just enjoy the scan and not find out! It wouldn't stop me guessing though! x

I definetly want to know at least with the first one.

hmm i would like to think i would be team yellow but i have the patience of a kit kat so doubt it lol xx

i know we'll want to find out. i'm too much of a planner and don't like all the neutral baby stuff out there all that much. i've just convinced myself it's still a surprise whether you find out at 20 weeks or at the birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->