will you still visit here when your lo is not so little anymore?

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
I can see me hanging round here like a bad smell til Matthew turns 21 hehe.

But honestly when our babies get older will you still post here regularly or just the wee update? I tend to come here first and post more here on how things are going with Matthew and all the developments and firsts as you girls (and guys) also have similar experiences, as our lo's get to 1 and 2 will most folk hop on over to toddlers or bum about here and keep me company :friends: xx

I am new but i love to see the progress on prems just simply because they are more amazing that most so I would say yeah I think i would still post when my LO's are older x

I will come on here, as long as you guys do!:)

I feel like I know you all and am always supported if I ever have a question etc. Its so lovely.

I'd like to say that I'll still be here .... But I have a horrendous track record, I move onto new forum areas and forget to go back and update the old ones (c.f. the Older Moms buddy thread - sorry girls). I'm already drifting into the weaning thread ...

Whether I leave completely and head into the toddler thread in time, depends on Andrew's development. Sounds rotten but as long as his prematurity is affecting the timing at which he does things, I'll probably stay in here. Once he's pretty much on track, I'm more likely to move into the mainstream forum threads.

At least I'm honest! I know what I'm like with tinternet forums, I move around.

probably :blush: its not occured to me not to post yet!

wonder when Ill stop thinking of Brooke as a preemie. . . .I guess now she's 1 its less of an issue :shrug:

xx

I'll be here, this forum has been a blessing from day one. xxx

Me & Pops are still here ;0)

I will be here, I post more items here than anywhere else, plus I like to see how your LOs are growing and developing...this is the first time i have used a forum in earnest and I love this one...x

Think we will be here a while! I always look here first, and feel I know you lot and like to know how everyone is doing x

I will be here! Dunno what I would have done without B&B, you all are even getting a mention in Archie's Naming Day Ceremony on Sat LOL!

In anycase, we all need to be here for future and current new premmy Mummy, to share our experiences etc.

You are all FAB! xx

Dona I've been thinking about Xmas this year at neonatal (yeah i know im quick off the mark eh? :blush:) I canny wait!

I will be here for two reasons....one I love the people here. And two because I want to share Lakai's outcome through out his life because there isn't very much adult preemies out there.

Dona I've been thinking about Xmas this year at neonatal (yeah i know im quick off the mark eh? :blush:) I canny wait!

It's gonna be great! Imagine what Alex and Archie will be like then!

I'll be here! You are all absolutely fab and I love seeing how everyones babies are doing and you are always here for a friendly ear. I don't know what I would do without you xxxx

I intend to avoid the toddler section as long as possible (I tend to avoid the main baby bit on here too) as we don't do competitive parenting on this section and I get so stressed and all defensive of Findlay when people start doing the 'ooooo your baby isnt doing x yet? My baby did it when he/she was x months younger'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->