Wind And Sleeping On Back ?

KETER

Reaction score
Hi Wonder If Anyone Else Has Had The Same Problem - My Four Week Old Baby Really Struggles Sleeping On Her Back As It Makes Her Wind Worse And She Makes All Sorts Of Wierd Noises And Eventually Wakes Up. We Have To Put Her To Sleep :on A Baby Swinging Chair As She Is More Upright But Worried That She Should Be In Her Moses Basket ? We Wind Her For Ages, Tried Infa Col Etc But Its Only If She Is Upright That She Can Sleep. Any Advice ??thanks

I had this problem with max I found when he slept on his side he was more comfortable and didnt have too many problems with wind ...mabey give that a go ?

Jacob cant sleep on his back due to wind and acid reflux. So in the day he sleeps on his tummy in the moses backet and at night he sleeps in bed with me on varies of postions ( i dont trust him on his tummy at night when no-ones watching) I know its bad habit co-sleeping but its the only way ill get some so gotta do it :) XXX

salim has never liked sleeping on his back so he has been on his side from day one. I know your supposed to let babies sleep on their backs but If I put salim on his back he wouldnt sleep at all. On his side he can sleep 4-6 hours straight. I used to put a rolled up cover either side of him but now just on one side. He sleeps in with me eeek bad habits lol and sleeps well and I do too so thats all that matters for me. Give it a go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->