Winter drinks

jay92

Reaction score
So ladies,
now the dark nights are here what's your favourite drink once little ones are in bed? :wine:

I love a cup of tea and flick through christmas catalogues. On occasion though a baileys on ice goes down nicely. And mulled wine when I have the energy to make it properly lol.

What's your tipple ladies

Xxx :xmas7:

Baileys here too. I cant drink it in Summer 😂 but its my fave Winter drink.
We leave Baileys for Santa too!
Never been a fan of mulled wine or cider x

Cup of tea or a hot chocolate. I've not had any Christmas catalogue come through yet! We usually make our Christmas lists out of them!

I usually have a glass of mulled wine but keep it on the stove to make the house smell amazing :xmas8:

Oh I got my smyths and the toy shop catalogue few weeks back hun and I collected my boots one during the week.

Xxx

Hot chocolate here. Don't like tea or coffee, or baileys... or mulled wine... yeah, I'm hard to please!

Another one for hot chocolate here. I don't really drink alcohol.

I love a mulled wine. Otherwise a standard glass of red. No soft drinks this year, I need to make up for being pregnant last Christmas :haha:
Joke. I love a hot chocolate conplete with squirty cream, marshmallows and some of those delicious German cinnamon biscuits.
I always get the gingerbread latte sachets when they come out too. Yum.

I don’t really like Baileys alone! But can drink it in a coffee or hot cocoa. I’m the only person I know that doesn’t like it though so over Xmas at our get togethers I’m always the one on something different lol

i don't drink alcohol much but do love a Baileys at Christmas obviously not this year though

Hot chocolate, with tonnes of whipped cream and marshmallows in a huge polar bear mug.

Tea and coffee aswell, but since i drink about 8 cups of tea a day it doesnt really feel very special or wintery.

Hot chocolate. I love all the specials you can get in the run up to Christmas

I love a hot chocolate, made with Nutella and chocolate orange- the ultimate pig drink :haha:

I do enjoy mulled wine and a cheeky cider on occasion too :)

Hot chocolate of any kind - going to try making some in my slow cooker this weekend! Love mulled wine, pregnant for the second Christmas in a row so I won't be partaking but you can get really good non alcoholic versions (also winter spice ribena which is practically the same!) Baileys is good too. At the moment it's f*cking honey and lemon for my cough though!

Summer here at the moment so I tend to drink a lot of water during those hot months. I've gone right off coffee at the moment but will still have my weekly Starbucks - that much I can manage. :haha: But Winter is usually coffee, hot chocolate or if it's in the slow cooker, soup.

Ooh slow cooker hot chocolate - how? X

I don't know how this will be yet :haha: but I'm going to try this:

https://www.sugarrushedblog.com/2015/11/hot-chocolate-station.html?m=1 (Obviously without all the cups and shit haha)

I love a hot chocolate, made with Nutella and chocolate orange- the ultimate pig drink :haha:

Crw - oh my gosh this sounds amazing! Yum x

Tali love that blogger hun. Just spent ages reading her posts lol! Xxx

Tali love that blogger hun. Just spent ages reading her posts lol! Xxx
I don't even know how I came across the blog :haha: but I totally went to Sainsbury's today and bought the ingredients to make that this weekend when I have guests over!

Nutella and Choc orange!! Recipe please 😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->