wipes / solution for hands & face?

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
im a bit fed up of using kitchen roll to clean K up after meals, and the cheeky wipes with just water tend to need a bit of 'scrubbing' which he hates!
Just wondering whether you could use a similar wipes solution for use on face and hands? could you make it weaker perhaps? what do people use ? :flower:

I use plain water for hands and face on my wipes, which doesnt really answer your question sorry!

My normal bum wash is water with a squirt of burts bees baby wash, drops of lavender, chamomile and tea tree - all of which would be fine on the face!

I don't see why you couldn't use that same solution for face...just be careful around the eyes!

I make fleece wipe kits :) My solution recipe is on here >>>>Spuggies Wipes

It's very easy and I definitely dont need to do any scrubbing! I use it on bums, face and hands. Hebe has eczema on her hands and it's gentle enough for them too :)

ooh cool! now im tempted ... i lurve the aliens fleece :) is it just fleece? or do you back it with something?

No just fleece. They work brilliantly IMO and I have tried bamboo and toweling too. Super quick drying and somehow they manage to be mega gentle but even get off Weetabix with a gentle wipe :)

I just use the cheeky wipe solution on her face :shrug:

We use wipe solution or the jackson reece ones

id be scared of using essential oils on his face, you could just use water with a squirt of baby bath?

x

I use 4 drops in a litre of water so it's perfectly safe.....and more natural than baby wash/bath....

hmm yeh i suppose if its well diluted, i use lavender soap on my hands/face, but then a babys skin is a lot more sensitive, thats why id be wary

x

I use flannels - wrung out in warm water. Works a treat.

I bought a stash of cheap value ones from Tesco & change them daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->