Wipes Warmers...

Jetters

Reaction score
...who uses them?

I always thought they were unhygenic :wacko: but i've been googling and apparently they're antibacterial now? I know two members on here use them and love them- anyone else? From what i've seen you soak your wipes in whatever solution you make up, then put them in there to keep them warm.

Am very tempted to buy one now... any recommendations?
:flower:

I have to say that when Tabs was first born i REALLY wanted one and my DH even thought it would have been a good idea!! (which if you knew him would be a shock :rofl:)
She screamed when we put cold wipes on her... but if you're close to a warm tap that would be a cheap way??
I'd be tempted to buy one this time if it was cheap though :thumbup:

We are going the same route as Katy!! I just think if we are out and about or she is at a grandparents or somewhere else and they don't have a warmer she will be used to it and it will be a drama if she has a cold one on her toosh :haha:

xxx

Yeah I worry about him getting used to warm ones on his booty at home and crying if we're out and about.

Sugarpuff which do you use? Have you noticed that's a problem?x

The times when it would be great is in the night when they are warm and snuggly and then wham cold freezing butt :lol: so it prob wouldnt make a difference during the day?

i have the prince lionheart warmies wipes warmer (make sure you look at the right one as they do one for disposable wipes too)

she is fine getting her bum changed when she's out and about but she luurrrrrves having her bum changed at home, she screeches with delight and giggles uncontrollably every time :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->