Wipes?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Can you recomend me your favorite reusable wipes please?

Any pro's and cons would be great:thumbup:

We use the Cheeky Wipes and like both the cotton and bamboo versions. I have also tried fleece wipes but find they don't have enough texture

bamboo pop in wipes !!!! they're soft but scrubby and nice and thin so that they can *ahem* clean in creases well :haha:

I just bought a meter of fleece and cut it up! Great for wipes and nappy liners, and a lot lot cheaper! x

I did the same as pinkclaire and it works fab!

I know a lot of people swear by fleece, but it just doesn't do it for me as a wipe. Fab for liners though :thumbup:

We have Cheeky Wipes, and love them to bits. I suppose you could get some towelling and do it yourself, but I'm lazy :rofl: I loved that the kit came with everything I needed, all ready to go :)

Nearly a year on, and our wipes are still going strong :thumbup:

spuggies fleece liners, does the job perfectly lots of colours, easy to wash and dry almost instantly
i also use the spuggie simple solution which is a tea tree, orange and lemon mixture, i also put some in with my nappies as i wash :)

Thanks everyone, Think i might order some fleese and some terry towling ones and see which i prefer.

Im same as Eala, fleece doesnt quite do the job for me so i also prefer the terry toweling ones and also use cheeky wipes :)

Iv just orderd some cheeky wipes, much to OH's discust lol

Just tell him that the money you'll save on not buying disposable wipes will pay for more of <insert whatever his addiction is here> ;)

If i said that he would know im lying, iv still got to buy my fluff yet :rofl:

Aah, but you'll be saving money on not buying disposable nappies too (or at least you can tell him that :rofl:)

lol!!!!! i also love my cheeky wipes- i don't understand how people use fleece wipes, i found it just kinda smeared the poo around and was so hard to wipe it all off!

lol!!!!! i also love my cheeky wipes- i don't understand how people use fleece wipes, i found it just kinda smeared the poo around and was so hard to wipe it all off!

I find the fleece just smears too! I have 2 sided: fleece & velour (from weenotions) & i never use the fleece side anymore! tbh, i just got it coz the sheep pattern was oh so cute & matched my (i mean, his) liners!
Good 2 c u in here lozzy! I remember u from wtt! Glad 2 c OH finally came around! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->