Wish I was in third trimester

laila 44

Reaction score
That's all. Pointless thread but ohhhhh do I ever wish I was in last trimester. I hate first. It's the worst no joy whatsoever. Nausea sore boobs food aversions vomiting fatigue no baby moving don't look pregnant skin looks so pale, the uncertain future and possibility of mc and the list goes on... Someone pls tell me what's the joy in first trimester?!!!

I can't list many positives apart from it's easier to walk around, but really I wish I was in third tri too!

First tri is probably the worst, I'll give you that. But at 34 weeks pregnant I am in sooooo much pain and just ready to be done. I really miss being able to move around like I used to. If I had to pick a favorite part of pregnancy, I'd definitely choose 2nd tri, comfort and excitement wise. I love the excitement of the 20 week scan and finding out whether it's a boy or a girl, etc.

OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! I hate this time, mostly its my boobs they feel like they are on fire!!!! My underarms hurt...my bowels are out of whack and I just feel gross!!!! May can't come any sooner!

OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! I hate this time, mostly its my boobs they feel like they are on fire!!!! My underarms hurt...my bowels are out of whack and I just feel gross!!!! May can't come any sooner!

Me too! Explosive diahrrea and all. I'm a hot mess. gAS anyone? :haha:

First tri is probably the worst, I'll give you that. But at 34 weeks pregnant I am in sooooo much pain and just ready to be done. I really miss being able to move around like I used to. If I had to pick a favorite part of pregnancy, I'd definitely choose 2nd tri, comfort and excitement wise. I love the excitement of the 20 week scan and finding out whether it's a boy or a girl, etc.

I hear ya! But I'd still trade with you hands down. My head is down the bowl all day ER day

I know you have HG and that has to majorly kill the joy. :hugs: I got lucky because I started feeling flutters early this time, and I definitely look pregnant, but feeling yucky and getting constant headaches definitely puts a damper on things.

For me the third trimester is the worst, because I have an Irritable Uterus and get contractions all day long (I've already started getting them, but they're super mild now). Towards the end, I feel like I'm going into labor ALL THE TIME. :(

Laila you poor darling, you're not having a good time of it are you?! I feel for you & hope it goes quickly for you so you can start feeling human again.
I can't believe I had the perfect pregnancy the first time around and now already at 6 weeks I feel like shit. What gives :nope:

I know you have HG and that has to majorly kill the joy. :hugs: I got lucky because I started feeling flutters early this time, and I definitely look pregnant, but feeling yucky and getting constant headaches definitely puts a damper on things.

For me the third trimester is the worst, because I have an Irritable Uterus and get contractions all day long (I've already started getting them, but they're super mild now). Towards the end, I feel like I'm going into labor ALL THE TIME. :(

Funny enough I had that my last pregnancy from 32 weeks until I delivered at 38. I was even hospitalized bc they thought I was in labor strong contractions registered on machine and all. I got steroids for baby's lungs and meds to stop contractions. They continued all day almost every day until I delivered. My prescription to stop them once they started was a 1/2 glass of wine and 3 tylenols and a hot bath. If that didn't work I used to have to go back to LD. Irritable uterus, it's annoying but manageable. I'd still rather that than HG lol.

Laila you poor darling, you're not having a good time of it are you?! I feel for you & hope it goes quickly for you so you can start feeling human again.
I can't believe I had the perfect pregnancy the first time around and now already at 6 weeks I feel like shit. What gives :nope:

Ah. I know Hun every pregnancy is different. I was ok my other 2 and this one I'm a mess. Luck of the draw I guess. I'm sure in a few weeks we'll all feel much better... I hope xx

I seen this thread and oh so true x I'm constantly anxious and not got my first midwife app until 18th nov- nearly 10 weeks . Anxious beyond belief and paranoid about every pain or cramp I get x

I so agree. The symptoms have barely hit me yet but the anxiety sure has. I just want to look and feel pregnant and be able to see that I have a baby in my belly.

I think the anxiety is the worst. The countdown to week 12, the what ifs. It's not easy xx

I agree with you, first tri is miserable. It seems like a cruel joke that when you feel the most miserable nobody knows you're pregnant so you have to lie and/or pit a brave face on it all the time... Then after 12 weeks when you're hopefully feeling a bit better as the placenta takes over you announce your pregnancy and suddenly everybody wants you to take it easy... And you feel like "hello :wave: where were you 2 weeks ago when my head was down the toilet??!" :haha:

I'm so anxious too, despite awful nausea and vomiting and diarrhoea, sore boobs and food aversions I still don't feel secure in this pregnancy. I can't wait for a scan.

Soooo agree with you all! 1st tri is seriously the worst.

The anxiety! Ugh.

I just want to get to 12 weeks! Then i can start enjoying it. This is my last baby so I don't want to wish it away...but yes, i hate first tri too!

Lol I'm in second tri and I have the worst gas on the planet. I can seriously clear a room in about 3 seconds flat. Even the dog runs away...I'm not kidding! He gives me an evil look, especially if he was sleeping, and runs out of the room.

Lol I'm in second tri and I have the worst gas on the planet. I can seriously clear a room in about 3 seconds flat. Even the dog runs away...I'm not kidding! He gives me an evil look, especially if he was sleeping, and runs out of the room.

:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->