Wish Me Luck Please

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
So Izzie is just having her bedtime bottle with Daddy wearing a tots bots scretchie and a little lambs wrap and will be going to bed for the first time at night in a reusable nappy :wacko:

She usually sleeps for 12hours! so I did add a extra bamboo booster to it :blush: just incase :blush:

Anyway wish me luck I will update in the morning and let you know what type of night we had :flower:

Awww good luck,although Im sure you wont need it. C went 14 hours last night in a stretchy plus ME wrap

Good luck, fluffy dreams!

The first night I put abigail in fluff...was the first time she slept 6 hours solid :thumbup: She was only a month or so old!!

it will be fine!! daisy went to bed in a stretchi that had only been washed 2x and a motherdare smart nappy insert and it lasted all night :D

Thanks ladies :D

I just checked on her and so far so good shes sound asleep :)

eeek lets see what happens in the morning now :wacko:

yey! good luck! Ava has been known to go 14 hours and although her night nappies reek when she wakes, shes dry! you'll be converted in no time!

How did you get on?

Like purplesdahlia says mines been known to go for 12-14hours and yeah, the nappies smell a little but he's fine!

Wooohoooo it went really well!

Izzie woke at 7, and when I changed her, her bum was bone dry (the nappy was soaked) lol

Mind you it didn't smell which is a amazing change to when she's been in a sposie so I was surprised about that :D only thing I was unsure of, I used a little lambs wrap, this was dry but the label in the middle was wet which has made her babygro slightly damp? I have a fleece one to try next time so will try that and see what happens!

Thank you for your well wishes - I'm gonna head off and see what's available lol

Glad it went well hon! xx Tempted to try those stretchies if I can get my hands on some...

yay go stretchie!

once you've tweaked the nappy until you get the perfect combination you wont think twice about putting cloth on at nightimes :happydance:

Thanks ladies :D

Twiggy - my step MIL is going to knit me some wool longies too :D

Woo hoo, TBH there are faaaaar better wraps than LLs so i'd def try another one x

Glad to hear it went well. i have just recently been putting Olivia in cloth for the night and it is goin well. I have been using wn, ll and an Ella's house in a flip cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->