Wish there were gummies for everything!

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
Seriously! :haha:

I don't "like" giving my LO gummy vitamins- as I know they have a lot of processed crap- BUT- it's so much easier than normal liquids... she just thinks she's getting something yummy! I'm trying to find more "natural" ones-- but not as easy to come by. Least where I live.

I currently give her allergy meds (via syringe), chewable floride (lucky she likes the flavor), and then vitamins/fiber chews- cause it helps keep her regular due to issues she's had lately. She usually does pretty darn well- but she's started to dislike the allergy meds more and more... and we have ALL summer to deal. :wacko:

UPDATE: prob should of googled before posting this (oops)- they do exists (yay)-- but darn expensive (boo)!!!!

I agree! Can my medicines come in gummy versions too? :)

I actually got my multi-vitamins in gummy form... :haha: I take so many other pills for this or that- it's nice to have variety!

I figure eventually someone will come up with some magic "all inclusive" pill for anything that ails ya ;) right? hehe

My lo loves them too! Only down side are the tantrums for more. She asks for them from daddy, then comes to me and tells me she hasnt had them for the day yet. Then when I tell her that I know she has, she starts tantruming that her decieving plan failed once again!

My child is weird and likes medicines. I need a way of getting veg into him! If only broccoli wasn't so hard to disguise!

My lo loves them too! Only down side are the tantrums for more. She asks for them from daddy, then comes to me and tells me she hasnt had them for the day yet. Then when I tell her that I know she has, she starts tantruming that her decieving plan failed once again!

:haha: I could see my LO doing that when she's older-- she does occassionally ask for more- so now I give her 1 morning, 1 night- well 2 now- since she takes multi-vit and then fiber chews too. ;)

My child is weird and likes medicines. I need a way of getting veg into him! If only broccoli wasn't so hard to disguise!

Great she likes meds- makes it easier I'm sure ;)

So true about veggies!!! My LO is not digging them much either- I actually blended a mix of carrot/brocolli/cauliflower into her mac-n-cheese last night ;) Just enough to get her the nutrients- but not enough she could tell the difference... the things we do!

I bet they have a multi-vitamin with good veggie nutrients- seems they have them for about anything. Lucky my LO like her green juice (i.e. mostly water mixed with organic green veggie juice). :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->