wishful thinking....

moose31

Reaction score
as i sit here in my TWW can't help but think.....
How should i tell my husband if we are pregnant this time around ????
I was thinking since its so close to christmas I would hold out and wrap the HPT a give it to him for xmas ? but AF is due 12/10 so I am not sure i could keep it a secret that long .....especially since my DH knows when I expect her and encourages POAS often (he's so cute wants a baby so bad rubs my belly everday before work and says goodbye JR :) a + test would be such a graet xmas present !!!!:hugs:

Here's how I plan to tell my DH when I get my BFP: I am going to put a bun in our oven along with the HPT and then tell him there is something wrong with the oven and can he go check. Then when he opens it up, he will see a bun in the oven! And just in case he doesn't get it, that's why I will put an HPT in there too.

When I found out I was pregnant with DS, I bought a jar of Prego Sauce and a cute baby bib that said "Tax Deduction" on it and the HPT digi that said pregnant. I just let it sit out on the counter until he finally discovered it all. It was so fun watching his face as he figured it all out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->