Withdrawal method

sassybaby

Mother of 1 & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi Im new to the ntnp group :) :winkwink:
Was just wondering if any ladies out there had got pregnant from the withdrawal method ? or know anyone that did ?

I know someone that did. x

I did, and I was also on birth control too(but I missed a day). So its possible.

Umm thinking I could be now just had brown spotting at 8dpo eeekkkk x

sorry to jump on the band wagon but i have been using this method for a couple of months and this month at about 4dpo i started getting sore boobs and now 10dpo i seem to be having a few of the symptoms i.e sickness , back ache, lots of cm and been really emotional! i did do a test yesterday but it was neg! what do you ladies think??

I've been exactly the same as you babyloon the same symptoms now got brown discharge but not due af till weds 3rd I've got my pre coil swaps tomorrow might ask the nurse what she thinks ?? When is your af due?

i have used withdrawel since i got married 3 years ago and only got pregnant when TTC so i would say not pregnant based on my own experience but you might be different!!

Husband and i have been doing that for the past 10 yrs. I am currently 2 weeks late going to see doctor next week. Hopefully i my get my BFP

We used that method for 2 years after my son was born and got pregnant the first time from it last month..but MC'd

Yes, was doing that about a year ago, I did get pregnant, but miscarried at about 6 weeks.

My mother did.
But me and my husband used it for 2-3 years and got pregnant when TTC. We have been using the same method since birth, but I guess it don't count as I still have not had a period yet lol

I got pregnant with my first child, using that method.

Haha I'm a product of that method, so is my brother!

Been using it for more than a year and a half, and only ever had one scare, which turned out to be a chemical anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->