Withdrawal method

confuzion

Mommy to Zinny at last!
Reaction score
Anyone here get pregnant using the pullout method?

With my second, it was "attempted" withdrawal. We were using a condom, and OH didn't pull out in time... but still, there was no leak or break, so we're still shrugging over that one. This baby was conceived on the pill. lol. Good luck...

Yeah I'm really confused. I'm still post miscarriage with no AF. Before ovulation we only did it ONCE and he pulled out. We wanted to wait a bit before conceiving again.

I'm trying to blame the positive test on other things at the moment. It doesn't seem possible lol.

Two of my friends have "pull out babies", the guys didn't pull out fast enough. So it could be that.. but I have also heard they can leak a little before their big o so it's not fool proof at all! Good luck hun

Thank you ladies. I'll update when I know for sure.

Our third child is a pull out baby! We were using it since nathan was born but OH and i took a break away from each other a couple months ago and when he came back home we were a it like rabbits and i forgot to track that cycle, silly me thought i could dodge ovulation without the use of OPK's and only my magical telepathic powers! I think it works if you use it right and track your cycles etc, but i lost track that one time and BAM! :haha: xx

We have been together 6 years and always used the pull out method and never had anything happen. Both our babies were planned. One took 19 months, the other 2 months.
My mom and aunt BOTH got pregnant with pull out method, along with 75% of my friends that are moms.

Seems I can say I never got pregnant using the pull out method either.

Thankfully it was a false alarm :)

Glad to hear you got the result you wanted! Good luck when you start TTC again :hugs: xx

My husband thinks that how successful the pull out method is must be determined by the specific gentleman. We've successfully used the pull out method for years. This was planned.

My husband thinks that how successful the pull out method is must be determined by the specific gentleman. We've successfully used the pull out method for years. This was planned.

My husband says the same. That it's all about the man's "control". And that his is somehow superior to other men's being able to control exactly when he "goes". Lol men are so silly. But I wonder if there's any truth to it.

I believe it mostly does have to do with control. They have to have good timing, and not go too late or some sperm could eject into the vagina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->