WN - which is the Best?

TTC4No3

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I'm a bit lost/overwhelmed by the choice of nappy types on WN and need some recommendations. I don't mind the type of nappy AIO/Pocket/AI2/just the wrap, day or night; so which in your opinion is the best WN? I read some ppl didn't like some as they were too bulky, which would you avoid? I usually prefer One-Size as I can use them longer but if they're way too bulky then I'll never reach for them so would be a waste so don't mind ordering a sized nappy instead if they're better.
Anyway, there we go; which WN u recommend?
Thanks!!

For daytimes we have a BTP pocket and some sized AI2s. I like both really - the pocket I find easier to put on with a wriggly baby as it fastens at the front. The AI2s have side snaps which I find a bit harder to do up on a very wriggly kicky baby but not impossible. I think they're about the same function wise, though it's easier to add extra boosting to the pocket I suppose. I just use a Flip insert in the pocket normally. Neither are very bulky.

I love our WN NN though I do have to add extra boosting as Leyla is a very heavy wetter overnight so they are quite bulky. That doesn't matter so much in a night nappy though.

The only thing I wouldn't get from WN is a wrap as I've heard that they can be quite baggy over day nappies (they're sized to fit over night nappies). If I want a wrap, I actually just use my WN pocket, though it's cuddlesoft on the inside so it can't be reused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->