Wohoo i'm in love!

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Daisy's nappies came today :dance:

i tried them straight on her and the bum genius are a dream but the tots bots seems bulky for her but i LOVE the inside!

she is long and skinny so are there any other slim nappies that will suit her? what about itti bittis? Oooh i'm so excited - can't wait to get them washed!

will i be able to wash them together? ones blossom ones zinnia and the others purple dotty xxx

itti bitti are super trim and fit nicely. Can be abit on the ropey side with runny poops but some don't have problems. It's alwasy good to buy one and try before buying a load. I think my fuzzi bunz is quite a nice fit too, bit slimmer than the BG but big enough to hold poops etc.

The manufacturers (esp bg and the brites) advise you should wash the wraps seperatly in a like for like colour wash but tbh i never did this and had no probs.

Glad you like them! After a while, your perspective of what seems bulky will change I think. At first, some nappies seemed HUGE on Leyla but soon they just seemed normal and she's never objected. Now, sometimes my SIL will say "Oh it looks like she's needing a change" because she thinks the nappy looks full like a disposable, but it's just the normal nappy. She doesn't realise how squishy and soft the cloth nappies are and thinks I'm not changing her often enough :dohh:

Leyla is quite long and we found that ittis have too short a rise to contain poos very well. They're some of the trimmest and lowest nappies we've tried. It's definitely worth trying just one to start with :)

I second the ittis. They're our favourite day nappy. Don't be disheartened if they don't work at first they will eventually. As Daisy is 10lb ish I'd go for smalls for now, she'll have a good while in them yet.

ETA - Get an SIO and an AIO to see which works best for you x

yay! and the fluff love begins...

itti's are gorgeous but because of the slim crotch I dont find they hold poo or enough pee tbh (although abi's a heavy wetter). They look sooo cute though...

only thing id say with washing is that the zinnia BG cover can bleed a bit of colour slightly as its quite bright, so just stick with a cool or 40 degree wash if you want- esp if they are brand new...they dont need 60s just yet! And you dont want pink inserts (well...you might actually lol!)

Look in my Fluffy Bum album on fb hayley...abigail is in her lilac spots TotsBots in a pic on there...see how bulky daisy look in hers compared to that? It is probably just as you're used to thin disposables! Think abi was only 4 weeks old in it actually?!

I have one bg zinnia and all the rest of my nappies are pastel colours and just bung them all in together and have never had any probs with them running. I did my prewashes at 40 and they were fine and now wash at 60. Glad you are happy with them, this nappy buying does get addictive.

Pictures! :dance:

I wash my Zinnia with all my rest :blush:

Swaddlebee's are good too :thumbup:

I second the ittis. They're our favourite day nappy. Don't be disheartened if they don't work at first they will eventually. As Daisy is 10lb ish I'd go for smalls for now, she'll have a good while in them yet.

ETA - Get an SIO and an AIO to see which works best for you x

They aren't doing itti AIO's anymore though so could be quite hard to get hold of :flower:

AIO is all in one right? whats SIO? xxx

oooh just looked is SIO snap in one? whats the difference? cheeks and cherries have both :shrug: xxx

Yea AIO is all in one - AI2 = all in 2 which is sometimes called a SIO - snap in one.

An itti AI2/SIO is a nappy made up of 3 easy parts, a shell, 1 trifold booster and 1 hour glass liner. they simply snap in and are quite easy to use as the snaps are colour coded. You can buy spare sets of snap ins so you can reuse the shell if it didn't get dirty.

Why no more AIOs? They were never absorbent enough for Molly but hopefully the more mobile she is... the better they'll be as I have a Moo Moo AIO! Hmh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->