Woken up craving everything I can't have! What are you missing?

worththewait2

Reaction score
I just want it all!! Runny eggs, blue cheese, pate on toast, sushi! I keep telling myself just 6 more months. If only I wasn't such a foody.

What's are you guys missing?

I ate sushi all through my pregnancy with DS. I tried when possible to stick with the veggie ones.

My sister in law loved sushi to she had it at baby shower it was all just cooked sushi instead of raw was delicious to me lol

Totally missing raw seafood :(. Sushi and oysters seem to be everywhere now that I can have them!!

Ahhhh, smoked salmon. Oh man, I'd demolish that right about now.

Smoked salmon is because of the food poisoning risk and if your craving it maybe its cos your body really wants those nutrients. I think if it was supermarket, back of the fridge super fresh with a good best before date on it you'd probably be ok. Well cooked would also be fine.

Smoked salmon is because of the food poisoning risk and if your craving it maybe its cos your body really wants those nutrients. I think if it was supermarket, back of the fridge super fresh with a good best before date on it you'd probably be ok. Well cooked would also be fine.

I wouldn't say I'm craving it, it just popped into my head and I thought yum! But then to be fair I'm thinking that about a lot a food at the minute. Haha! :)

I miss coffee! I know it's ok in moderation but I literally can't even stomach it now. :( Even just the smell of it makes me gag and want to throw up and I usually looove coffee.

I agree i would love a giant frozen coffee with whiped cream but dont want to risk anything took way to long to conceive this sweet baby

I ate runny eggs my entire pregnancy, not making the connection that it's raw! Maybe the heat from the pan kind of pasteurizes it lol?

Runny eggs fried or boiled with soldiers 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"