women breast feeds her dog!

missk1989

Reaction score
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/18/terri-graham-breastfeeds-dog-picture_n_1977649.html
You may need to copy and paste the link as i dont know how to make it work but this is kinda gross!

I just don't understand why anyone would want to breastfeed their dog! The thought of putting my boob into my dogs mouth with all them sharp teeth strikes fear in me! :shock: I don't get how it would work either. Surely it would be difficult for them to make a latch with their teeth in the way and then suckle in the right way. It's just too weird! :wacko:

I like to think I'm pretty open minded about other people's breastfeeding decisions. "Your boobs, you baby....oh wait.... your dog?! .... Nope... not that open minded... Weirdo!!!!"

I like to think I'm pretty open minded about other people's breastfeeding decisions. "Your boobs, you baby....oh wait.... your dog?! .... Nope... not that open minded... Weirdo!!!!"

There's open minded and there's bonkers, that right there is bonkers :wacko: The thought of a dog feeding from me makes me feel ill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->