• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women's winter coats and jackets

Broody85

Reaction score
Hi,

So I'm currently looking around for a winter coat and jacket. I ride my bike to work quite a lot and when I come home at night (this can be as late as 1am) it can be pretty cold out there. So I need a good warm jacket which isn't too long (as it will catch in my bike) but I also need a new longer coat. Has anyone seen any nice ones around?

I have been looking at this one in caramel as my jacket:

https://www.hm.com/gb/product/04013?article=04013-A&variant=036

ETA: I'm not overly keen on the Barbour (quilted) style jackets :thumbup:

i love superdry jackets!
ive just ordered one off Very.com.
£70 though but well worth it imo. xx

Oooooh, I'll have a look thanks. I never even thought to look there :)

they are doing interest free for 9 months, so am paying it off £10 a month.. :haha:
xx

matalan had some really nice coats in this wk x

I got a lovely one from h and m, it's woollen and cerise pink but I'm not too sure its suitable for a bike. Have you tried Gap? I bought a hooded coat from there years ago andi still have, it's good quality and so warm and cosy x

Oooooh, I think I'm going to matalan on Thursday so I will have a look :) I don't think we have a Gap over here anymore. I'm sure the one in the metro centre got closed down :(

Republic often have lined coats in winter, and coats with hoodies attached inside making them extra warm (you can take the hoody bit off though if you wanted) though I haven't been in there since they had their winter stock in so I'm not sure, but there hasn't been a year so far they haven't :) some of them (especially craft and gstar) can be quite pricey though but my friend swears by them. I bought a coat from Miss Selfridge last year that was really warm and has lasted. I'd maybe try New Look, Debanhams and Dorothy Perkins too?x

I really want this one

https://www.missselfridge.com/webap...=208077&parent_categoryId=208035&pageSize=200

xx

Hi

We live in the same area and i have been EVERYWHERE for that jacket :-( it really is lovely though. At the metro you can get it in burnt orange and beige. Ive been as far as teesside and can only get it in grey.

i ended up with this one

Attachments

• coat.jpg
    coat.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member