Wondering if LO will make an early appearance...

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
For the last week and a half or so, I've been having contractions off and on. Some days I might have just a couple all day. Others, I will have contractions for hours, but never closer than 15 minutes apart. They are never so painful I can't talk through them, but painful enough that I have to stop what I'm doing and take a few deep breaths to deal. Now the last two days, I've been losing large amounts of my mucus plug. No blood show, but it's definitely mucus plug. I never had any of this with DS. I had him via c-section at 40w2d with no signs of labor whatsoever. I have a repeat scheduled 2 weeks from Wednesday. Do you think there is a chance I might not make it? I know that mucus plugs can be lost and regenerate, but I just worry because of the contractions as well. I'm really hoping to make it to my date, as DH already had the time off approved at work, and the paid days aren't guaranteed before that(newer job. The c-section date just happened to fall at the end of his probationary period)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->