Wondering if this forum section might be more successful if it were divided?

MariposaTam

Reaction score
I noticed not a lot of people are over here... But I'm new and in a lesbian relationship, waiting to try. I never ventured over here because I am not a parent yet, but finally checked it out and realized that it seemed to have attempted to be all inclusive for different stages of LGBT parenting. I think this might be more successful if it were divided into sub forums- like LGBT and WTT, LGBT and TTC etc. Anyone else have thoughts on it?

Would be nice to have a lgbt TTC section for sure, but I think a lot of people just pop us in with either normal TTC or assisted conception. Would be nice t have a place to find all the other lgbt WTT or TTC'ers though.

I have sorted a WTT and lgbt thread in the WTT forum. I do think we face different issues

Yep-saw your thread ;) I kinda wish it was its own sub forum, only because as you said, there are other issues and sometimes those oops posts or those "wish the condom broke" posts drive me a little crazy, but I can't complain as it seems that overall everyone is pretty accepting and friendly. Wonder if any mods are around that could put this together?

Ive asked, numerous times, for sub forums etc, but this forum was all we got, and it took over a year of asking to get it!

Yikes. Well I'm glad it's here nevertheless, just would be nice to have the sub forums since like I said I really didn't even know this was here for the first few weeks. I found BnB through the assisted conception forum/using known donor thread, and joined because everyone seemed accepting, it was nice to see :)

Yea the donor thread is great!! it gets abit much seeing 'omg Im pregnant again with my 4th and my baby is 6 weeks old' etc, when we try to hard to get pregnant, so its nice to have somewhere like this, tho no-one uses it, we all stick to the donor thread!

Yep :) this will definitely be the place where i can take a break from the "my hubby agreed to push the TTC date to tomorrow" threads-Sometimes they can be a bit overwhelming

It use to be active but lately loads have got pregnant (which is ace) but then buggered off to the other forums!!!

We need sub sections!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back