Wondering..Waiting..Worrying..

mlynn263

Reaction score
I've stalked all of these tww forums but this is the first time I've ever written anything. I'll give you a little background. I'm 28. DH is 32. This would be #1 for me, and he has a DD from a previous relationship. We've been TTC for roughly a year. Give or take a few cycles as he travels for work. Previously I was on the depo shot but i've been depo free for almost 2 years. My cycles are always 25-26 days long. My luteal phase is always between 14-15 days. My periods are easy breezy with about 2 heavy days and 4-5 days normal flow and hardly any cramping. I get a positive OPK every month. So I've obviously done a lot of stalking and research and everyone says not to worry if it hasn't been a year, and I totally understand that. BUT I CAN"T HELP IT!! I'm so afraid I won't be able to conceive. I believe things have gotten better with my "fertility" as 3 cycles ago I got EWCM for the the 1st time EVER! I was soooo excited, but of course DH was not home. :( Anyways.. I'll get to my current cycle and see if any of you have any advice or hopeful words for me. Thanks

We BD every day of my fertile period. Used pressed every single time. Today is currently 8dpo..9dp at the latest.

1-5dpo-nothing
6dpo-strange dull cramps, can't really compare to AF cramps as I don't really even get those. Heightened sense of smell very unusual, went to the dentist and left in tears when he told me I had a cavity. (not the end of the world I know)
7dpo same pulling,cramping feeling. No appetite except for junk food...cookies! YUM. But god only knows about that.
Today- 8dpo...Crazy dreams last night, and have not been sleeping soundly at all the last couple nights, which is not normal. I can usually sleep through a hurricane. BBS feel heavy, but they are 36 D so naturally they are heavy..but just feel heavier. Not sore at all, but they never ever get sore even during or before AF. Also had minor cold symptoms in the last couple days. Scratchy throat, slight cough, runny nose. I think I'm just going crazy as i'm sure we all feel that way during the tww. Also had creamy lotion cm on and off in the last couple days. Not that its totally unusual. I so want to run to the store and buy some tests but I have my 7year old step daughter with me and I don't want her seeing me buy any. Which reminds me, she has been talking about me having a baby ALOT in the last day. We were shopping and she kept bringing me baby clothes and saying we should buy this for your baby (talking like I was pregnant) later on that evening she asked me where babies come from and how they are made (eeekkk) Maybe she knows something I don't. Anyways. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Good luck and God bless you all on your TTC and prego journey! :)

I didn't want to read and run...those symptoms could be it, but you never really know until you see those two lines! I've been off birth control for 4 years now and nothing. I've had many, many cycles where I would almost bet money I was pregnant, only for AF to come along and show her ugly self. When I was pregnant with my son 9 years ago, it seemed like I showed symptoms very early on. With my daughter, I didn't have any symptoms until I was 6 weeks along. So basically it sucks because you never know!

I'm kind of driving myself crazy right now as I'm 12 DPO, feeling crampy, super sore boobs, but it's probably nothing.

And I hate when my kids tell me they want another brother or sister!!! It's sweet, but if they only knew the emotional trauma I've been through, lol! Good luck to you!

Thanks so much for the reply....I appreciate the feedback. I'll update any new news...best of luck to you also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->