Wondfo getting lighter... help!

Gracesmom10

Reaction score
Hey ladies, so well in to my 6th week I decided to use a wondfo today and it is much lighter then it was when I got a really good positive on them a couple of weeks ago. Now I am really worried.

Has this happened to any of you ladies?

Isnt this that thing that happens, ahh cant remember the name. Maybe someone else knows ? Tests going lighter around this point is common. Think your best option is to just stop testing so you dont get stressed :)

Could be the hook effect. Dilute a sample with water and re-dip x

I don't know what possessed me to test... I have had the worst morning sickness (all day) that I have ever had in any of my pregnancies... so I know there is something going on in there.

Could be the hook effect. Dilute a sample with water and re-dip x

Oh my goodness, so I just did this and it worked perfectly! Woo, no more stressing!

I can't believe how that works! I never knew of the hook effect.

Thanks for the idea, I am relaxed now! :thumbup:

It happened with my daughter and I wept til I read about the hook effect. You can stop testing now :)

No more testing :) after 5-6 weeks pregnancy tests mean nothing. Scans are the only way to measure pregnancy. That came from my Dr. :)

No more testing :) after 5-6 weeks pregnancy tests mean nothing. Scans are the only way to measure pregnancy. That came from my Dr. :)

Promise! No more peeing on sticks! I'm just anxious waiting for my first apt my next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->