Wondfo OPK Question!- No One?!?!

dreamweavin

Reaction score
I'm still new to using the Wondfo brand hpt and opk, so I have some questions about the opks. I know that there is always a line, or at least mostly always a line, but are they always so obvious? What I mean is that for the past week I've been taking OPKs during different times of the day, and there is always a line. And the line isn't 'as dark as' the control line, but it's not barely there either. If there were an option to say it's a 'medium dark' line, I'd say that's what it looks like. I have had a couple that are almost as dark as the control line, and I'd say they're a shade darker than the normal line that's always there.

Is this normal?

I have had these test before and i start getting a second line that fades up to a darker line then fades out during ovulation. I never get a medium dark shade for any lenght of time. Are you taking any fertility meds that would mess with the results or do you have PCOS?

I have PCOS, but I don't have that excessive hormone (I know some women can.) I should say I'm not using them to track ovulation (because there is never knowing when that might happen with me.) At this point I'm really just using them to get a 'feel' for them before we get into things hardcore again. I want to know what they do, and look like before I need to use them for 'real' if that makes sense.

And thank you for responding =)

What you're experiencing with Wondfos is very normal for me. I too have PCOS and rarely ovulate, but my LH levels are normal. It's very frustrating seeing a pretty dark line thinking O (and a positive opk) is around the corner, then it never comes.

What you're experiencing with Wondfos is very normal for me. I too have PCOS and rarely ovulate, but my LH levels are normal. It's very frustrating seeing a pretty dark line thinking O (and a positive opk) is around the corner, then it never comes.

This is my first time using OPKs not on Clomid. A few years ago when I used them I didn't know anything about the internet cheapies and used store bought ones. They never had a line on them unless they were positive, but I don't know if there is a difference with these and those. It is very frustrating to not ovulate on my own, at least not to where I can pin point it! Some cycles I would need over 100 OPKs to track it! geesh. lol

I understand. My DS just turned 6, I didn't ovulate (as far as I know) for 5 years. Finally ovulated in Dec and Jan, conceive, and had a chemical. Haven't O'd since. I'm on my first round of Clomid, CD16, and still having dark but not positive OPKs. I do think that the Wondfos can vary a lot (took 3 the other day with the same urine and got a light, medium, and dark one. :(. But the name brands are soooo expensive. Dec and Jan though I used the Dollar tree (Dec) and Wondfo (Jan) and they were both accurate. The in-between tests are the hard ones. Some people will have a not-quite positive and it is a positive for them. For me, so far, it hasn't been. I wish I could offer more help with them, but I have a love/hate relationship with Wondfos. I've been using them off an on (mostly on) for the past 2 years now. Very frustrating to pee on all those sticks to only see positives 2 months.

When I was on Clomid I O'd late on it. Each month I O'd around CD 19, so there is still hope! I didn't completely trust OPKs then so we just BD'd every day for two weeks! lol.
I hate waiting for my body to do anything on it's own. I can never tell what is normal PCOS symptoms, or Ovulation symptoms, or PMS symptoms of (possible) Pregnancy symptoms cause they're all one in the same really. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->