Wonky chart help- temp rise day of +OPK

Nina83

Cherry Garcia
Reaction score
I need some help with my cycle/chart.

CD5- yeast infection. Began 3 day vaginal tablets.
CD8- Accupuncture/refelexology dry CM
CD9- Rise in temps : at about 4am I woke up with a stomach ache and nausea. Played around on the computer and then fell back asleep at about 5:15. Woke up at 8 and took temps. Dry CM
C10-11- Dry CM, cervix high. No cramps, no nausea. Usually I get bad nausea and cramps up until O. I had nausea until CD8.
CD11- morning OPK was a squinter, evening OPK was almost positive. I don't know if I had watery CM or it was the preseed.
CD12- Positive OPK both morning and evening, high and medium cervix. CM Watery or preseed? Rise in temps- I slept very lightly the hour before I woke up and took temps. Slight cramping throughout the day.

Whats with the temp rise? Could the acupuncture effected my cramps and nausea? I've done acupuncture before, but never this close to ovulation, and it was a different woman.
I had a bad feeling about my cycle even before AF was gone- because of the yeast infection and all. Since CM was dry and I got an almost stark white OPK on CD11 (even thought it changed during the day) I had this bad bad feeling.
We were on vacation, so we BD every day, the morning of the +OPK, and we will tomorrow as well, but I have a feeling I'll be getting a +OPK tomorrow morning too.

Anyone have any reassuring words? I know that it's more important what happens after ovulation than before, I'm just kind of freaking out here. I still feel like it's all lost :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40f9e8/?i=5412437&

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->