Won't eat baby rice, what do I do?

S

Serene123

Everyone seems to start their LO on baby rice but mine just won't have it. She will eat a yogurt easy but I guess baby rice is a little boring for her? I can't give her mashed up carrot or anything for breakfast so I'm at a loss. I gave her yogurt again.. :dohh:

Baby rice tastes horrible! You can buy packs of baby cereal that you just mix with water for breakfast - the Heinz ones are gorgeous (fruity yogurt stuff that's 4+ months). Might be worth trying until she gets a bit older and can eat anything?

They're quite expensive for the amount you get but Sam just has normal cereal now (Ready Brek, Weetabix etc) x

Have you tried mashing up a banana or some other fruit and mixing with it? I always mashed up some rusk with milk for mine coz none of them would eat baby rice!

Jasmine hated the rice so I used to buy the cereals from boots

have you tasted the rice is gross!!!

i give tommy moms own recepie porridge from heinz (in a glass jar) i think they advise not to give yoghurt because of the full fat milk in it but im not 100% sure, mashed up banana, fruity flavoured rice, tommy seems to like the apple and blackberry rice..

h x

We give Hannah Hipp Organic Cereal that you mix with her normal milk. Its apple, banana and pear flavoured and Hannah loves it! We also give her Hipp Organic banana porridge but she prefers the cereal. Both are suitable from 4 months

i tried jayden on baby rice and he dosent like it that much either then my mum had him one night and went out and bought baby porridge and he loves that xxx

baby porridge - you can get ones with flavour too like peach - mashed up rusk and milk and maybe add some banana.....have fun trying all the new tastes with her!!

How about oat cereal? I find it tastes so much better than the rice (imo). But then I actually like the rice :blush: It could also be the brand too-my(ex foster) sister says her son would not eat heinz, but would eat Nestle... Just a thought! Alexa won't eat barley cereal, but then I really don't blame her!

Max always hated baby rice and once i tried i knew why lol we switched over to baby oatmeal and he loved it lol

now hes on a new one its 8+ months but hes been weaned since 3 1/2 months so hes okay its got wheat, rasberry and banana yummy

We never go ton with this either! Looks discusting and plain ...would you? :lol:

We started with baby cereals with formula mix and fruits :D

I agree adding some fruit gave it a better look and taste i tired maxs this morning but it has fruit and wow what a diff in taste from the blan oatmeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->