wont eat

ButterCup17

Reaction score
s been fussy for a few days now. Today I left him with oh, and oh said he refused the bottle. So when I got home I tried to bf and he refused that too (we are ebf). I tried bf'ing and bottle all evening and nothing. He would start to bf for a few seconds then pull away crying and fussy. I ended up feeding him breast milk through the syringe that comes with his tylonal! What could this be? Does this happen when they r teething?

Any congestion? Fever? Sometimes that sucking motion can hurt if the baby has an ear infection. As long as the diapers are still being wet try not to stress to much and call the doc on Monday.

My dd went on a nursing strike when she was first teething. She will go through phases where she will not eat much or just snack a bit. She usually compensates at night. I hope he eats well for you tomorrow and this was just a fluke.

Yeah he did wake up a few times last night and ate at each of those times. Thank goodness! I'm hoping it is teething and the darn things come through already. He seems like he's in pain :(

yeah, Emma does that too some days. I chalk it up to teething (she's the same age right now, basically). Some days the only time she'll really eat is middle of the night when starving and/or dream feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->