Won't eat!

kateqpr

Reaction score
Poppy normally eats almost anything - and lots of it! But the last two days she's pretty much refused anything i've offered her other than finger food inbetween meals. She's really eaten almost nothing

TOnight at dinner i tried 3 different fresh meals she normally devours, but ended up only getting her to eat fish fingers and a few fat chips!! And then a biscuit for dessert :(

Is this sudden loss of appetite and usual eating habits normal?

Just keep thinking she must be starving but she really doesn't seem bothered. She has been sick the last two nights (vomited in her sleep) but otherwise well. It's just upsetting me that my usual meal times are no longer sussed! And she is tight lipped over everything i try to spoon in!

She's probably still feeling under the weather hon, even if she doesn't otherwise show it :( Lindsey also has a super appetite but just flat out won't touch food if she's not well. Last month she seemed fine, playing and what not during the day, but went nearly 2 wks without a single bite of food and I had to 'force' her milk into her!!! was horrible, but she survived just fine and went quickly about making up for it!!! :rofl:
Hope she's better soon hon :hugs:

are there any teeth coming in? Hannah has always gone off her food when teeth come in

There is s few tummy bugs that make them vomit in the middle of the night, be warned they can last a few weeks but not make them sick every night. During the day you wouldn't know they were ill but it can affect appetite.

Try not to look at what she eats over a day, look over a week. Some days all children don't eat much and other days they eat loads. Over a week it will all be about the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->