wont take rice with formula

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
so i tried katie on the rice with formula today and she's having none of it. tbh i dont blame her cos it bloody stinks! she just keeps spitting it out and the little bit she has had, she's just sicked up and then giggled!!

how can i give her rice if i cant express and she wont take it with formula?

If you cant express enough milk then you will just have to use water if she will take it like that. BM or formula gives the rice a bit of flavour, it is otherwise bland.

Expressing milk isnt that hard, it does take a bit of trying to figure out how to best express for yourself. Do you have a hand pump or electric? Have you tried just hand expressing?

maybe use banana cereal. as light as rice. made with boiled water and tastes yum!!!!

There are cereals out there that you can make with cooled boiled water. Have you tried oatmeal cereal? Hannah won't touch rice cereal now. Loves her oatmeal though

Lola has cereal, you can make it with water and they have different kinds so she may like that?

i find it really hard to express, i used to be able to, but now my supply has sorted itself out i cant do it. i've got to do it when my boobs are really full, which is hardly ever. i've tried hand expressing and positioning the pump different ways and stuff, my boobs just dont want to give out

yep i agree maybe try a little cereal and boiled water honey, hope she likes it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->