woo hoo one month!

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
It feels sooo good! I managed to drop the one formula top up I was giving once my mastitis cleared up too. I feel really proud of myself. Next mini goal is 6 weeks so supply. Is nicely established.

My main worry is she onoy feeds one boob at a feed and is done in about 5-10 mins. Getting her weighed for the first time since being discharged from the mideifr tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Well done! Pleased for u as i know you've had a tough time (so did i)

And dont worry, phoebe has only just started taking both sides

That's great, well done! :)

Try not to worry, you may just have an efficient feeder. My LO usually stuck to one breast per feed too :)

Great job! I just hit 6 1/2 weeks and I am so happy. Even though I am still supplementing :|

I heard tht some women can just have a fast milk flow. Maybe that is why she nursed for such a short time.

Keep up the great work! You should be proud of yourself! I never even imagined how hard bf was going to be!

:thumbup:

Congratulations! You've done so well considering the problems you have had. You give me encouragement that when I hit problems I will be able to get over them to:flower:

I think I am stubborn. When I was unable to breastfeed with ds my heart broke. I never had anything against formula. I just wished it had been my choice. As dd is my last child it's my only opportunity to bf so I am determined to stop when I want to and not because I have problems. More education for me this time means I know what problems I should be able to overcome.

:)

Well done :D

My LO only feeds from one boob per feed too and she is thriving so I wouldn't worry about that.

Well done you :happydance:

My LO is a one boob kinda girl too, I wouldn't worry about that :D

Well done! My youngest has never fed for more than 25 minutes even at first and for a long long time it's been less than 5 minutes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->