• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:) woohoo

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
i put Ffion in cloth this morning :happydance: we had planned on doing it from 6months like we did with rhys but life just got too hectic for us to even try. anyway this morning i was tidying ffions bedroom and pulled out the cloth nappies we used with rhys and brought them all downstairs to be re-washed etc :happydance: once they were dry i put one on her.. ok it was BLUE but she doesnt know the difference :rofl:

this may restart my obsession....:thumbup:

woohhoo well done you.

i cant wait to get my ones out again

Yay!!! If I had a girl I'd go crazy, there are so many cute girly prints

Hi Tezzy, I noticed you were from North Wales. Where abouts? I'm just curious to know if you been buying your nappies from a shop or online? The only shop I have found with a huge range of different nappies is babykind just outside Caernarfon. xx

Oh oh Tezzy, I sense an obsession starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been good lately, not bought any for 2 weeks now!

Really want some itti bitti's too!:dohh:

Hi Tezzy, I noticed you were from North Wales. Where abouts? I'm just curious to know if you been buying your nappies from a shop or online? The only shop I have found with a huge range of different nappies is babykind just outside Caernarfon. xx

i buy all my nappies from weenotions.co.uk and babykind online

Tezzy, can I ask as a total novice why you weren't going to use them before 6 months?

Was it because of the amount of laundry that would've generated?

Tezzy, can I ask as a total novice why you weren't going to use them before 6 months?

Was it because of the amount of laundry that would've generated?

a mixture of things really, one was newborn poop is runny and i couldnt be dealing with that lol and another reason is the washing aspect

Yay for cloth nappies!!! :happydance:

Can I ask, does poop cause a problem with cleaning/washing the nappies as this is something I've thought about!!! :dohh:

i rinse our nappies in the bath before puttin them in the machine, solid poop gets put down the toilet.

Cool - do they get really stained from runnier poo?

x

ive never had a nappy that has been stained..but then i rinse them straight away and theyre in the washing machine within a few hours with some vanish

Yay for cloth nappies!!! :happydance:

Can I ask, does poop cause a problem with cleaning/washing the nappies as this is something I've thought about!!! :dohh:

i just rinse anything the liners haven't caught with the shower. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->