Woohooo

KristyHart

Reaction score
Hi all

As some of you may know, we are on route for ICSI due to hubbys sa results. We had all the bood tests relevant for the refferal and I failed on my FSH level being too high. Anyway we did another test and they were the same I found out Friday. BUT they sent my referral off anyway and after a bit of chasing to the clinic, I found out that I have been accepted and our consultation is on 20th May :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I wanted to scream, shout, cry and laugh all at the same time. We thought everything was against us and then all of a sudden its all happening and not my worry has turned to excitement and nervousness lol.

We had been to an open day at H & E on the Thursday so has a good look around and spoke to the consultant and Manager about our situation. Little did we know they already had our accepted forms and were trying to contact us to book us in

So just want to say to you ladies who are feeling down about referrals etc, things can turn around in an instance so keep your chin up xxxxxxx

Good luck to you both. Sending lots of baby dust your way. x

good luck to you both bet you are so happy, i went through some thing similar to you and was so happy when we where told we had been accepted got every thing crossed for you both xx

Wishing you lots of luck!!! I would be really interested to know how you get on. :flower:

Thank you ladies

It is so exciting but scary. I got all the forms through today. I have never been so happy to fill out forms :happydance::happydance:

xxx

I have never been so happy to fill out forms :happydance::happydance:

I'm with you there! We're at a similar stage. We've had our referral and our first appointment at our chosen clinic is on 13 May. We've been referred for IVF with ICSI due to DH's low morphology and slightly low count (been TTC for just over 2.5 years) and the relief that we're in the system and going to make a start within the next 4 weeks is amazing.

I'm such a form filling geek that I filled them in as soon as they arrived :haha:

Keep us posted!

Hehe Thank you

I have filled them and now want some new ones so I can redo them :dohh:

Be good to keep in touch so I am one step ahead of what to expect as you will be 7 days ahead hehe

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->